Showroom Appointment Guidelines
- All guests are required to complete a Covid screening survey in advance of arrival at our Showroom.
- All guests must wear a face mask covering nose and mouth for entire duration of visit.
- All guests must thoroughly sanitize their hands before entering the showroom and again upon leaving.
- Maximum of 2 customers will be permitted in the showroom at any given time.
- Please maintain 6’ distance between each other in the showroom.
- Washrooms are closed for public use.
- If customers feel unwell or may have been exposed, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Customer Pickup Guidelines
- All Customer Pickups orders are prepared and stored in our self-access pickup area.
- Once your order is paid and confirmed, instructions will be emailed on how to access the space during pickup and return.
- We ask that customers come prepared to load & unload their orders into their vehicle.
Delivery & Pickup Guidelines
- Prior to shift start, our staff’s temperature are taken via contactless thermometer
- When they arrive at your door they will be masked and gloved.
- During these times we will respectively not be entering your household.
- We are happy to deliver your items to your garage, backyard or warehouse.
Strict sanitation practices and procedures in our facilities are always of utmost importance. In response to the current crises we have instituted the following additional safety protocols:
- All equipment is sanitized prior to dispatch and upon return and allowed to sit for 24hrs before re-renting.
- Additional sanitation is being carried out in our office and warehouse cleaning facilities
- An increased supply of hand sanitizing products and the presence of personal hygiene signage has been made available
- Our senior leadership team is reviewing public updates regarding COVID-19 daily
- Our sales staff are working remotely and only come in when an appointment is booked.
- Any employees displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Meeting with our staff daily, reiterating the importance of these policies and changes
Your support and trust in our services during this difficult time is greatly appreciated. We will get through this!