1. Making a Reservation: A valid credit card, a signed rental contract and a 25% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (cash, cheque or credit card) is required to fully reserve an order. Full payment is due no later than 2 days prior to delivery. No orders will be scheduled for delivery until full payment is received. If payment is made by cheque, the renter agrees to pay a service charge of $25.00 or 5% of order total, whichever is greater, if the cheque is returned by bank.
2. Cancellation Terms: If cancellation notice is given less than 48 hours of scheduled rental start date, a 25% cancellation fee will apply. Less than 24 hour cancellation notice prior to rental start date will result in a 50% cancellation fee. A 100% charge will apply for orders cancelled on the rental start date. Because of the unique nature of our business, we are unable to make exceptions to this policy, including, but not limited to, the cancellation of your event for any reason whatsoever.
3. Damage Waiver: Offered to relieve renter of liability for accidental damage to rented items. It is available for 9% of the rental amount. Damage waiver is non-refundable and must be requested before delivery or pickup of rental items.AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc reserves the right to ask for the return of damaged items.
4. Site Preparation: Client should ensure that event site is ready (i.e. patio furnitures moved, lawns mowed, vehicles out of the way, etc.) before crew arrives. Client will inform AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc of the existence of any underground utilities (i.e. phone or gas lines, septic system, etc.), or conditions that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment. Client assumes all responsibility for all damage to underground equipment in absence of such notice.
5. Delivery/Pickup Service: Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size. All fees are based on tailgate delivery and charged by geographic location. Additional delivery charges will occur for 2nd floor or higher delivery locations, excessive distance for loading and unloading trucks, specific delivery and pickup times, and after-hours delivery and pickup. Delivery fees quoted may change after site inspection. All items will be delivered and picked up at a designated location. The client should be available to count all items upon delivery and pickup, otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate.
6. Cleanup/Preparation for Pickup: All balloons, floral arrangements, trash, and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent before scheduled pickup time. All chairs and tables should be stacked in one place or as delivered. All dishes, glassware and cooking equipment, should be removed from the tent.
7. Damage to the equipment: Responsibility for equipment remains with the client from the time of delivery to the time of pickup. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather. The renter shall be responsible to AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc for all damages, including but not limited to disappearance, soiling, or staining of all or any part of the equipment. In the event of damage to the equipment through whatever cause, the renter agrees to contact AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc within 12 hours. Renter will be billed for repairs or replacement, including parts and accessories. Damage also includes marking or labeling of rental equipment.
8. Equipment failure: It is understood and agreed that the renter understands how to operate equipment and is responsible for notifying AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals Inc during the rental period of any equipment malfunctioning or related operational problems to be considered for any price adjustment. An after-hour staff can be reached at 647-771-0046 for emergencies during an event in progress.
9. Legal Costs: In the event it is necessary for AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc to employ a lawyer to recover the equipment, collect the rentals or any damages properly payable by the renter, the renter shall reimburse AllCargos Tent & Event Rentals Inc for all legal costs.
10. Indemnification and Defence: Client agrees that if legal proceedings are brought against AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals Inc for compensation for personal injuries or property damage arising out of the event, Client will indemnify AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals Inc and its employees against any judgments which may be rendered against them except for judgments on claims which arise out of the negligence, gross negligence or willful acts or omissions of AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals Inc, its agents, servants or employees.
11. Permits: The renter agrees to obtain any necessary permits (municipal or otherwise). AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals can obtain Temporary Structure Permits on behalf of clients at an additional charge. The renter is responsible for providing parking permits, or parking space for delivery of rented items. Renter agrees to pay for any parking ticket/fine we receive while delivering your order.
12. Lateness: In the event that the renter does not return the items and equipment on the return date, a late fee equivalent to daily rates will be charged.
13. Reference: AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals Inc, might choose to use your name, company name, photos from your event as reference.
14. Tenting Safety Notice: Client understands that tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which the tents will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over. Evacuation of tents to avoid possible injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the tent is erected. People must leave the tents and not seek shelter in tents during such conditions.
Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, it is best to err on the side of caution. In other words, if in doubt, evacuate. AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals will make the services of one of its staff available on site during the event for an additional charge to assist with weather assessment and evacuation if necessary. If client declines those services client understands that it is client’s responsibility to be aware of changing weather conditions and to exercise its best judgment with regard to the evacuation of the tents. Client should become thoroughly familiar with evacuation procedures whether or not they decide to retain the services of an AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals staff member during the event. The AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals emergency support telephone number 647-771-0046 is also available to provide assistance to clients.
Client agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, AllCargos Tent and Event Rentals may dismantle any equipment that has been previously installed to ensure safety of all involved.
Be sure all equipment is returned according to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The client is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions.