As promised, the plethora of Halloween-themed posts are now well under way! Today, I’ve put together my favourite spooky drinks – perfect for any Halloween party! As a note, if you’re hosting a party for your kids, these can easily be made without alcohol, too!
1. Green Grog
Does this not look like it belongs in a haunted house? For this tasty bevy, you’ll need:
- 2 cans of frozen limeade
- 2 cans of frozen lemonade
- 2 bottles of lemon-lime carbonated pop
- 2 quartz of lime sherbet (this gives the chunky look)
- 1 bottle of alcohol of your choosing (we prefer rum for this drink!)
- For additional instructions, check out the recipe here!
2. Poison Apple Punch
If you’re making this for kids, you can swap out the apple-flavored schnapps with apple juice!
- 4 ounces of vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces of apple schnapps
- 4 parts lemon-lime carbonated pop
- 1 dash of grenadine syrup
Feel free to add in some bobbing apples to top it off! For additional info on this recipe, check it out here!
3. A Witch’s Potion – Martini
Ummm..yum? To make this spooktacular martini, you’ll need red sugar to rim the glass!
You’ll also need:
- 1.5 ounces white tequila
- 1.5 ounces watermelon juice
- 1 splash of Cointreau
- 2 ounces of water
- 2 drops of black food colouring
Anyone else ready to take an early weekend in favor of this beauty? Find out more about the recipe here!
4. Witch’s Brew
On the theme of witches, this witch’s brew is sure to please all party goers.
- 2 ¼ ounces Bacardi Light
- 2 ¼ ounces Meyers rum
- 1 ¼ ounces Bacardi 151
- 2 ½ ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ½ ounces orange juice
- 1 ¼ ounces sour mix
- 1 ¼ ounces grenadine
Don’t forget to throw in some gummy worms to create the ‘spooky’ effect! If you’re making this for kids, simply use the juices and leave out the alcohol Learn more about this recipe here!
5. Spooky Screwdriver
All you’ll need for this bad boy is:
- 6 ounces of orange juice
- 4 ounces of black vodka
Be sure to pour in the orange juice and top with the vodka for this spooky look! You can learn more about the recipe here!
There you have it! My favourite spooky drinks for Halloween! Which ones will you be trying?