At some point in your events career, it’s a possibility that something bad will happen. When that happens, the best thing is to ensure you’re covered.
Kinds of Insurance Coverage
The benefits of events insurance are quite far reaching – but obviously the most important benefit is the peace of mind it brings through risk mitigation. But what kind of risk mitigation is on offer?
Some examples of insurance include:
• Public and Employers Liability
• “Act of God”-style insurance
• Property Cover
• Specific Event Insurance
The most important lesson in choosing event insurance is determining what exactly is covered and what isn’t.
Benefits of Having Insurance
1. Insurance offers peace of mind for when things go wrong
2. Insurance takes the onus off you
3. Insurance protects both you and your client
4. Insurance ensures you’re covered so you can enjoy the execution of your event stress-free