In the event you’re planning a festival for 2016, we thought we’d highlight some of the biggest trends from 2015! Here are some resources to help you get started.
Learn how to develop and promote your festival brand to a larger audience. These resources will help you gain a deeper understanding of attendee behaviour, and create communications that connect with more festival-goers.
- Go viral: The science behind social virality before, during, and after an event
- Build PR: Advice on buzz-building from boutique lifestyle PR firm Blue Hominy
- Appeal to Millennials: Secrets to brand loyalty and event discovery
Grow your festival
Build a solid plan to increase event sales through online marketing. These resources will help you take advantage of widely available tech tools and increase attendees’ likelihood to purchase a ticket.
- Sell more tickets: The complete guide to increasing sales through retargeting
- Sell tickets on Facebook: Everything you need to know about Facebook advertising in one eBook
- Sell tickets on WordPress: How to get more people to hit that “buy” button
- Get sponsored: A crash course from the CEO of MELT Atlanta
- Get funded: 6 Tips for Crowdfunding Your Next Event
Elevate the festival experience. These links will help you equip and empower your onsite team with new technologies that engage and delight attendees.
- Connect with fans: The top 10 benefits of RFID
- Manage and motivate: Tips for a high-performance volunteer team
- Get feedback: How to craft a killer event survey
- Festival spotlight: How Gilroy Garlic Festival manages over 100,000 festival-goers over 3 days
What festival trends are you excited about for 2016? Let us know with a comment below!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.